Thursday, February 28, 2008
So...this is supposed to help us learn about ourselves and learn how to deal with other people. We are having a big meeting at work so everyone can learn about everyone else. It should be fun.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I took a few pictures and started to walk back in the house and my neighbor was outside, looking at me like I was nuts! LOL
Then my hubby suprised me at work with these:Today is our 16th wedding anniversary. I feel very lucky to have made it this long with my hubby. We have had some major ups and downs on the roller coaster of love and hopefully, we have past the steep drops I hope and have moved on to the kiddie size roller coaster! LOL
For lunch, I attended the Go Red for Women Luncheon. As I was sitting there, listening to Wayne Newton, yes I said Wayne Newton, I said to myself....you have got to get a picture of him for your blog. He was almost done speaking so I had to hurry and whip out my camera. This is so Vegas.
Then I came back to work and had a good laugh at Jen's expense. Sometimes she is just so gullible! She had printed out her cash sheet and as I was finishing getting what I had faxed I grabbed her sheet and we passed each other in the hall. Me on the way back to my desk and her on the way to the printer. I laid her cash sheet on her keyboard and went into my office. She then proceeded to start complaining asking what happened to her print job. She must have spent a good 5 minutes at that machine. Filled it up with paper and such. Then she started asking people if that had taken her sheet. She asked me and I said nope. LOL...she then went to her desk and I heard "Heeeeyyyyy...here it is!" We all started laughing at her and she knew that I had been screwing with her. That's what you get for being mean to me Jen! LOL
Left work and went out to dinner with my man. Then we went to the furniture store and he liked the couch I have picked out. Yeah! Looking forward to getting those! It seems that you have just spent another day in the life of Cindy. Is it boring? I know my sisters like to read about it. I wish I COULD READ ABOUT THEIRS.... Um...Sandy...have you used your camera yet???? I wouldn't know because there are NO PICTURES up on your blog yet. When where you here??? LOL Love ya sis.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Here is an alligator purse! I would so carry this around! It would be such a conversation starter.
I am a big Halloween fan and I just love this candle stick and the kitty in the pumpkin.And I would just love to have this towel rack/shelf in my bathroom. I am a sucker for scrollwork.Isn't this silverware lovely! I just love the laser etched design on it.I just love this magazine rack. It has an equestrian feel to it. And no Jen it doesn't have the sweet stench of horse on it! LOL Plus what a better way to have your magazines near by! And this console. I just love the aged look of it.And these key chains are so fun!
I guess you could say I have a wide variety of tastes. I love whimsical things and love to throw little bits of whimsy into every room of the house. I guess this list in a way, kinda tells what kind of person I am. What kinda of things are on your wish list?
Sunday, February 17, 2008
I present this award to the following 10 artists:
1. Rella She is an amazing artist and an amazing woman. I admire her strength.
2. Deryn Amazing Jewelry! Great photographer and the person who's blog I have been following the longest. Hell I didn't even know what blogs were back then, I just know I liked her art and it was where I could see it. LOL I admire her ability to be the better person. More people should be like her.
3. Kerri Such a smart and funny woman. She has a great sense of humor and a whole lot of talent. I admire her follow through. She is one busy woman!
4. Leighanna An amazing artist that can make other peoples castoffs look fantastic! I admire her ability to think outside the box and have a vision of what things can become. Plus...she is supersweet.
5. Judy Her art is something that just reaches into your soul. I admire her ability to put just the right pieces together that have meaning and symbolism.
6. Jen The artist who doesn't create art. her cat has taken over her blog now and he is actually pretty funny. It really should be named Bono's Blog. He has a sharp wit and really should write more often. I am a faithful reader of his. LOL
7. Angie A new blog to me found through the OWOH event. Such eye candy. Love it
8. Kristen Beautiful Art, Beautiful Spirit. Even though you only get to know people through their blogs, sometimes you just know that they are NICE people.
9. Amy I am always checking out what Amy is up to. We have done a swap and she also won one of my necklaces. One day we will meet. She is quite the funny woman.
10. Kelly She is a member of MMCA that I am in too and is super supportive. She has a quick wit and is a great artist.
Ok...so there are my 10. I didn't realize how hard that would be! There are so many people that have blogs that I read daily or at least when they post. Thank god for bloglines. It tells me when someone has updated their blog. Timesaver! LOL
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Just a reminder, tomorrow morning I will be picking the winner of the OWOH giveaway. You have until midnight tonight to leave a comment on my one world one heart post. Good Luck!
Monday, February 11, 2008
I have decided that for my second piece that I am giving away, I will make it personalized with the person's initial like the one I did here. Gotta go check out some more blogs! TTFN
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I say good bye to Megan- "Bye Megan" "Bye Mom-your so weird!" LOL