Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What's hanging from your rear view mirror?

Have you ever paid attention to what is hanging in peoples rear view mirrors? Here is what is hanging in mine:It's a little polar bear with his little silver parka on. Kind of ironic being that I live in Las Vegas and the summers are 110 and over! My sister Susie gave this to me one Christmas. It was on the outside of the package. I made such a fuss over him cause I thought he was so cute and soft. I am a bear collector. LOL...I don't even remember what she got me for Christmas that year, but I do love the bear! Sorry Suz... And hanging off of him is a guardian angel one of my bosses got me. It says, "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly." Hmmm, do you think that she thought I drove fast? LOL Me??? Never...

4 comments:

Jen Gabaldon said...

Yea right!!!! I forgot to tell you the other day when we went to lunch i thought he laid down to take a nap but then i realized he was hanging just trying to hang on and stay in the car!!!! LOL

Lisa Gallup said...

I have a cross from a gumball machine hanging from my mirror! lol My daughter strung it on some beaded wire for me and it actually is pretty! :)

kerrip said...

I can't have a lot of visual distractions in my car or I would crash. I used to have a giant crystal prism hanging from a string, but sometimes the light from it would blind me (not good!) and when I would make a turn, the string was too long and it would bang against my windshield -- so no more rearview adornments .... but he's very cute!

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

I have nothing on my mirror...that's right nothing. How boring is that.......oh, wait a minute...I do have my parking hangtag. That haradly counts.

xo Rella