Back from the Creative Connection

So I am back from the Creative Connection. I learned alot while I was gone. I will definitely go next year to this event. There were many many amazing women. I felt so in awe of so many of them. The thing that I learned the most was that I just need to get back on the horse and start riding again....so I took a tumble...I gotta dust myself off and get to busy! I did learn about myself also. I learned that I have to be true to me....not to what others think I should be. I learned that there are just some people that I don't care to be around...but that is ok...it's ok not to "like" everyone. I don't have too. There are enough people in the world that I don't have to be around people that are mean and rude.

On a very very positive note, I met a long time blog friend for the first time in person and I will say she is a most amazing artist and person. A very kind a sweet person! Debbie...I am a big fan! It was worth the trip just to say hi!

Oh....and another great person I met was Karen Valentine! Love her!! I am gonna have her do some updates on my blog!

I will write more tomorrow as I must head to bed cause I have to go to the day job tomorrow....

Good Night World!

Comments

Cindy:
Thank you so much for your nice post in regards to THE CREATIVE CONNECTION.

It was a time filled with inspiring connecting women that will be remembered for years to come.

Thank you so much for being such important part of "us"!

My best always
Jo Packham
Karen Valentine said…
Hi Cindy!!!
I just found your business card and I popped over to say hi! Imagine my surprise when I found my name mentioned so sweetly in your post!!! Thank you sweetie. It was such a pleasure to meet you!!! I hope we are able to hook again at the next TCC, or maybe if we are lucky... before. Have a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Karen