Ignorance is bliss....

Sometimes.....I do really stupid things....I read an email that I wasn't supposed to read from about 11 months ago...and it just brought back all of that CRAP right back in front of me. I cried for hours over it last night....It was very hurtful...to me...to read. But then, the more I thought about it, the more I decided that it was a good thing for me to see. I 100% know for sure I did the right thing last July. I know now...that I am stronger than I thought I was. I know for sure that I can survive just about anything....A friend saw me today and said I was just glowing...that I looked so happy now...So to me...that said it all....you can knock me down but I am gonna get right back up and I am gonna be stronger than before....

Comments

Cindy,
So sorry you went through that last night. But how important for you to learn that you are strong and resilient and that you believe in yourself!
Nerissa Alford said…
:) I'm proud of you. We've had some setbacks & I needed a little nudge. Thanks for the inspiration
Nerissa
Lynn said…
So sorry Cindy, did you find someone to chat with?
HappyDayArt! said…
Of course you are. No doubt there.

Catherine