Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time Flies....

Do you ever wonder where the time goes? How days, weeks and months seem to go by and all of a sudden you realize....where did the time go? What have I been doing? I know it's been a few weeks since I posted here and I have been told...LOL...not so gently that I need to get on the ball. My life seems to be a whirlwind of activity yet I seem to accomplish nothing that I want to. I only have 3 weeks before I leave for Art & Soul and I am not anywhere near ready! I will be gone this weekend to California and then I only have 2 weekends left! There are just so many things going on in my life that it is hard to keep on top of all of them. I need to take control of my time and manage it, not have it manage me. Anybody else feel like that? Have some good advice on how to do that?

4 comments:

Nerissa Alford said...

hee hee, me & time management! I'd rather do my arts & crafts than clean the toilet. I mean, who wouldn't.
Looking forward to seeing you at Hampton. I can't believe it's almost here :)
Nerissa

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Great visual on the age old question...

KayEllen said...

Beautiful project:)

Happy Easter,
kayellen

Kerri Jean said...

I'm a compulsive list-maker, which helps -- but beyond that, it helps me to also recognize the things on the list that MUST be done as opposed to those I just want to do, and make sure the MUST be dones are at the top. Let the non-necessary things go until you return. Happy teaching. I wish I was going!!