Time Flies....

Do you ever wonder where the time goes? How days, weeks and months seem to go by and all of a sudden you realize....where did the time go? What have I been doing? I know it's been a few weeks since I posted here and I have been told...LOL...not so gently that I need to get on the ball. My life seems to be a whirlwind of activity yet I seem to accomplish nothing that I want to. I only have 3 weeks before I leave for Art & Soul and I am not anywhere near ready! I will be gone this weekend to California and then I only have 2 weekends left! There are just so many things going on in my life that it is hard to keep on top of all of them. I need to take control of my time and manage it, not have it manage me. Anybody else feel like that? Have some good advice on how to do that?

Comments

Nerissa Alford said…
hee hee, me & time management! I'd rather do my arts & crafts than clean the toilet. I mean, who wouldn't.
Looking forward to seeing you at Hampton. I can't believe it's almost here :)
Nerissa
Great visual on the age old question...
KayEllen said…
Beautiful project:)

Happy Easter,
kayellen
Kerri Jean said…
I'm a compulsive list-maker, which helps -- but beyond that, it helps me to also recognize the things on the list that MUST be done as opposed to those I just want to do, and make sure the MUST be dones are at the top. Let the non-necessary things go until you return. Happy teaching. I wish I was going!!