Aruba...how beautiful it was...

My trip to Aruba was incredible... On each trip I take, I try and take in as much as I can and I also end up learning more about myself in the process. The place we stayed at had the most beautiful views...
Here is the view from our room:
How can you not love that? Of course, when I go places I always check out the locals.
Some of them even remind me of things that I already know but sometimes forget... Like...it's ok to be alone...it gives you time to reflect and think...
And some remind me that it's ok to be different...to stand out in a crowd...be who you are...
Megan even got to touch one of these little guys. They were all over the place.
I also learned to accept the fact that I am forever the hopeless romantic no matter how old I am.
And I know....that I will always, always, no matter what happens with us in the future....love this man as he is my best friend...

I leave you with this beautiful picture taken on our last night there...kind of appropriate...Sailing off into the sunset....

Comments

Kerri Jean said…
Hi Cindy,
Wow - what a whirlwind year you've enjoyed!!!! Beautiful sentiments and photos. I am just catching up in blogland. I've not had a lot of time these days but life is good!!!