I have not disappeared off the face of the earth...

I am leaving today for Art Unraveled. Looking forward to my classes. I will have class with Stephanie Lee, Leighanna Light and Louise Duhamel. I am happy to be going as I need some Art Therapy. I also get to see my sister Susie which is an extra bonus as she lives in Phoenix. She will be helping me on Vendor day. I hope I am ready! I will be taking lots of pictures so stay tuned for when I return on Sunday, I will be posting. As far as the big D is going...I am doing good. Everyday I feel less and less alone. I am starting to find the old me again. I kinda like her! LOL I won't go as far to say as I will be as wild as when I was younger...but I am going to live life to the fullest. To some of you that have written me personally and told me that I have helped you, I feel honored that anything that I have written, has helped anybody get through their situation. We can't all do it alone and it's nice to know that people out there care and listen. I wish you all the best life has to give....

xoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Best of luck to you for vendors night and I hope you love your classes!
Lisa Gallup said…
I hope you have a WONderful time at AU! I went in 2005 and it was AWESOME. Best of luck on Vendor Day!!
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see & hear about your trip!