The Sheriff wants to see the incriminating evidence!

My little sister Sammy wants me to share my messy room....so here's to public humiliation! LOL You asked for it Sammy! It was worse yesterday! If you can believe that! You can barely even get to the desk! Yesterday, My work table was covered with all kinds of beads and tools. I put them all away and then during the process of organizing, stuff ended up on top of the table again!

I am such a pile-er I just stick stuff on top of stuff... I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem. Hi, my name is Cindy and I am a Pile-er. LOL


Here is one thing I did yesterday. I hung up my bulletin board and stuffed all my trades that I got from Art & Soul and the ArtNest on it. It is hanging below my favorite clock! I do like the whimsical stuff.
So see Sammy??!! My room is pretty messy! But by the end of today, I should have it all nice and pretty and I can make some art in it again! I think the messiness was stealing my mojo!

Comments

Sandy said…
Alright, its a pretty big mess but I'm sure I could leap the pile if need be.....I wonder if there is a Pile-ers Anonymous?? LOL
Lynn said…
I think it looks pretty darn good.....
Debbie Overton said…
Cindy....looks like what I have been working in the past few weeks trying to meet deadlines. I can do some of my best work with piles all around me sometimes. Debbie