Been Busy

I have been a busy bee, making my room organized! What a chore! I am pretty much done. I have to vacuum and then I shall take pictures. LOL. I tried doing some ATC's tonight but I just couldn't get the creativity going! It hasn't been used in awhile so I need to get the sludge out of my brain. So I will try again tomorrow night.


I bought these earrings by Tracy Roos. Aren't they cute! I can't wait to see them in person. She is one of my favorite artists. I didn't know she was making jewelry until I read her blog and went to her Etsy site. I shall be keeping an eye there for more cute things!

Comments

grateful jill said…
hi Cindy
I am happy to see your world of creation and sunny spirit.
keep following your path and more sunlite gems are bound to sprout.
i tried to communicate through your email and could not.
i will happily pay you $85.oo to fill in the class you offered that is too much to swallow for your creative belly.
have a joyfilled day
jill
gratefulj@myway.com