Where to begin.....again?

I have no more excuses....my room is clean and organized, I have a ton of supplies, yet I am overwhelmed at what to start with to get back on my creative track. It's been a little more than 3 years since I seriously pursued my art as more than a hobby and now it is time to get it into gear. I have so much jewelry stuff and I feel guilty for the amount of money that is sitting in a pile of gemstones, findings and string.....maybe I should make a bunch of things to sell and get rid of my jewelry stuff, maybe have a de-stash sale as I don't want to do the jewelry stuff anymore. I like painting and encaustics. I have a multitude of unfinished projects there as well.... Suggestions??? Where does one start??? HELP!!

Comments

Tami said…
Hi Cindy,
Your studio space is wonderful-love the colored pencils and that you can enjoy them 24/7!

I can't wait to see your new creations and just go with what first comes into your mind. Or work on several different projects at one time, which is what I seem to do :)

Have FUN!