Show & Tell

Today, since I didn't have to be at the office as early as my sister, I decided that I would stay home catch a few Zzzzzzzz's and then walk to work. It was a beautiful day. Not to hot not to cold...just right....with a slight breeze. I figured I would take a few pics to show you my journey. Here is a picture of where I now live for the next few months as I was walking away from the building.... There are a ton of little stores below all the apartment buildings. I would say it is very much like New York City, except they sell way more fresh fruits and vegatables. I had some peaches last night that were so awesome! I swear I could become a vegetarian here.
This was my view walking forward to work. It's only about a mile to walk to work. Not too bad. Get a little exercise. just gotta watch out when you cross the street. Turks don't like to stop and wait for anything! They hate lines! Any kind of line, traffic, in the store....they will just cut in front of you. New York City traffic will be a breeze after being here. It is just so opposite of how it is when you meet them. They are just soooooooo nice! Friendly....makes no sense...but Cest La Vie....
I guess there is a Katy Perry concert coming....LOL I just liked the look of the wall...
Cute little traffic sign. Have no idea what it says except no parking...LOL I think we should have little heart traffic cones in the USA. LOL
Ahhhhhh.....my final destination....where I go to work with my sister......
Today was a good day. No mall food court today. After work I walked home too. I was not in the mood to go anywhere.....so my sister and her hubby are still at work slaving away. I am going to bed as soon as I finish this post as they have wore me out for the week! TGIF!!! Well...not really cause tomorrow I head to the Kennels to check out that.....
I have to find time to create something soon....maybe I will do a sketch or something......We shall see....

Comments

You are having such an experience and I am enjoying reading it. You inspired me to create my own blog...I miss you!

Lauri Ross-deVera