Monday, June 15, 2009

I have arrived....

Ok....I know I know.....I haven't blogged....but I couldn't connect to the internet from my computer and I needed it to be able to add pictures! I don't like blogging without pictures!!! Anyways, I am here in Istanbul. I arrived today...well actually yesterday as it is 1:30am. But I had to show people that it is modern. So here are a couple of pictures from the ride back from the airport.
See....pretty modern. Tomorrow I will be going into work with my sister. I look forward to all that offers. I am going to try and blog once a day....even if it is short.... I will be posting pics too. My adventures....etc. I have to take a picture of the Watermelon truck tomorrow. You will understand when you see it...LOL So all is ok in Cindyland....

2 comments:

Nerissa Alford said...

Cindy
I've been thinking about you. I'm so glad you arrived safely. Take care & I'm looking forward to the posts & pictures
Nerissa

~Melissa Merrill~ said...

Hi Cindy,
It's great to read that you made it safely. Look forward to reading and seeing the many pictures and posts of your new adventures.
Take Care.
Melissa