What has Cindy been up to...

For the last month or so, I have been learning all about the K9 world. Look at how cute this little thing is! But they don't stay so sweet and cute that long.... They come out like this...


It has been a very interesting experience for me. This week, I helped with the Vendor booth at the Law Dog conference here in Las Vegas. What an eye opening experience. I got to listen to police tell their stories of crime fighting...especially the drug scene which the K9's are used for. A whole world out there that I knew nothing about...but now I know just a little bit more.... I am making good on my word for the year....remember? It was Discover. And that is what I am doing. I am open to all things that come into my world these days. Who knows...maybe it will lead me to great things, maybe it won't but...I will be able to say that I was open to new ideas, news adventures, new people and new things. For now...I am just enjoying the ride.... I will be getting back on the artistic band wagon again soon. I had fallen off for awhile so it's time to hop back on. I am thinking of my next submission pieces for Belle Armoire Jewelry and I am also going to work on other things as well. So hopefully I will have some art pictures up soon.

Comments

Lisa Gallup said…
Learning about the K9 dogs - VERY cool!! I've loved seeing all your photos from your trip to Turkey!
Lynn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.