Stuff

There has been quite a bunch of snow here in Vegas lately....No this picture was not taken in Las Vegas, but up at Mount Charleston where they have had a few feet of snow in the past few weeks. We went up there last weekend and I snapped this picture of Megan and her boyfriend Jack. It was fun playing in the snow. I had never been up to Mt. Charleston when there was snow. Can you believe that I have lived here for 13 years and never once went up there... It is only a 40 minute drive. It's funny how life just passes you by if you let it. I am choosing not to let it anymore. Life is meant to live, not just sit on the sidelines and watch it roll past. I suppose that is why I have not been as active on my blog lately. I have been too busy with life at the moment. Being "in love" has kept me very very busy. I will be thinking of my goals for this coming year and posting them here. This past year has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Even with all the bad stuff...I wouldn't change a thing. I am enjoying the ride....

Comments

Jen Crossley said…
I couldnt believe when i saw it was snowing in vegas.I Hope you had a great christmas and a bigger and brighter new year I wish for you
Jen
Judy said…
Happy new year - here's to another successful creative one again for you Cindy. xoxox
it looks like everyone has been having a white winter. we got to play in the snow, making snowmen and snow angels when the family was all together for christmas. though a couple of the big kids went with a snow ball fight.
Here's to a New bigger and better year.