Hollow-Empty-No Soul

That is how I felt today...like I don't have a heart....no feelings....empty. Have you ever had days like that? I guess it might be the combination of still being sick and all the different medication I am taking. I just felt like I didn't have any compassion for anybody today and that is not like me. I just wanted to escape into my own shell and not care about anything or anybody. At some points I even took pleasure in someone Else's screw up. Sorry Jennifer...LOL...good thing you have tough skin. It's a very weird feeling to me, this not caring thing. Hopefully I will get some sleep and the regular Cindy will return....cause I sure don't want this one to stick around...I would have no friends left if she did! Well...Jennifer might stick around...she likes me even when I am a crank. So goodnight and here's to wishing for the nice Cindy to return....

P.S. I will create something this weekend...otherwise I might fade into oblivion...so stay tuned...

Comments

Jen Gabaldon said…
Medications my ass! LOL....i do enjoy your crankiness.....
HappyDayArt! said…
That bad huh?

Catherine