Yes, I have been tagged! I must share six quirky facts about myself and tag six of my blog friends. Thanks, Diana
Here are the official rules....
1. link to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules
3. tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4. tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5. go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged
Here are the six people I tagged...
Here are my six quirky things:
1. I watch TV shows or play games on my iPod while laying in bed before I go to sleep at night. And no Ed….I will not get a TV in my bedroom! LOL
2. I love the Dr. Seuss version of Horton Hears A Who… “Boil that dust speck, boil that dust speck, boil, boil, boil….LOL
3. I will make sure I pass on the same side of a pole as the person I am walking with. It’s a superstition thing…don’t ask…
4. I love toys, games, bears, etc. I collect them all.
5. If I get hot in bed, I will put one foot out of the covers to cool off. Gotta keep the covers on…LOL…only one foot allowed out at a time.
6. I like the smell of horses…As Jen would say, the sweet stench of horse. LOL