Music & Life

Isn't it funny how music can speak for you? Here is a song I have been playing in my car over and over! LOL Here are the basic lyrics. It's by Ashanti. Foolish Remix:

See my days are cool without you. But I'm hurting while I'm with you.
And though my heart can't take no more, I can't keep running back to you.
See my days are cool without you. But I'm hurting while I'm with you.
And though my heart can't take no more, I won't keep running back to you.
I think I found my strength to finally get up and leave.
No more broken heart for me. No more telling your lies to me.
I'm looking' like I got my head on right so now I see.
No more giving you everything. There's no more taking my love from me.
Glad to wake up every day without you on my brain.
No more waiting late up at night. No more having to fuss and fight.
I'm proud to say that I will never make the same mistake.
No more thinking about what you do. There's no more of me running back to you.

Thursday night was my hardest night. But, in that darkness, in his cold emotion and giving me no hope, I woke up Friday morning with a whole different feeling. A feeling of freedom. A feeling of I can do this and I will move on. And so....Friday was such a fantastic day! Jen and I did our craft fair. It wasn't too busy, but I sold a couple of necklaces. A person came by and said she was next to an "Art Celebrity" cause of my Belle Armoire publishing. LOL...It was cute. I had a about 3 people say that I should teach a class. It was all very flattering. Then I talked with an old friend that I just reconnected with after 20 years. I talked on the phone with him for 2 hours almost! It's funny, but even after that much time has past and all the things that we each have been though, when we talked, it was like nothing had changed. He still can make me laugh, still gives me crap. It's nice to have a friend who knows the real me...the me I used to be before I got married. The wild crazy me that I lost. Not many people bring that out in me. Jen would be another one who brings that out in me. So after the show, I went to PF Chang's with Jen and her husband and we had a wonderful dinner. It was nice to have good conservation and good company. I didn't get home till 9pm.

Thanks again to everyone who sends me emails and offers support. I struggled with if I should post with what is going on with my life, but in the end...I think it's good that I do. This is my online journal. I occasionally go back and read my own posts, so I know how far I have come. It also gives my sisters & family a chance to keep up with my life! I would love to be able to do the same. (Hint Hint). LOL They will know what I mean.

I will be posting pictures of our table set up tonight, after I get home again from the crafters market. If you have read this far bless, you...LOL. I promise...pictures tonight!

So...to all who read my blog...This is me. This is who I am. I am on another journey...to find myself again...

Comments

Lisa Gallup said…
I totally understand what you mean about old friends who know the "real" you. I've reconnected with some high school friends of late, and it's really been fun. They knew the "artistic me" before I lost that part of myself. Happily, I've now found it again. You hang in there!! xoxo
Rella said…
I find you pack lighter and lighter with each 'journey'....you just keep looking forward. Looking back is for later on.

so Rella
HappyDayArt! said…
Thanks for the blessing cause I am still reading! I think you need to lean on your friends a little more during times like these, but I am certain that they are not complaining. I always wish you the best.

Catherine
Jen Crossley said…
Hang In there Cindy there are alot of people out here who love and admire you even though I have never met you Im here for you like many others
Jen