Monday, June 23, 2008

Sorry...only one picture for tonight

I am too tired to do a long post about my weekend class. I will say this. I had a great time and met lots of very nice women. Here is a quick pic of me with Deryn and DJ and my semi finished project. It's kinda blurry cause Jen was taking it! LOL...now I know it's not Jen's camera that takes blurry pictures, it's just Jen!
Tomorrow I will post the whole tale and show you the progress of my piece and a close up of the finished project.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love it!! Can you paint one of me for my new room???

Jen Gabaldon said...

My secret is out! LOL

Judy said...

Looks fine blurry!

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Welcome back home and to blogland. I can only imagine how much fun you had. I thought of you all this weekend and hoped you were staying cool as well as having a blast.

See you soon!!!

xo Rella

Deryn Mentock said...

A beautiful piece Cindy! It was so much fun. Thanks for coming!

Kelly Snelling_Soulhumming.typepad.com said...

oh good for you! i can't wait to hear and see it all! and i want deryn's necklace!! lol!

Angie in AZ said...

I enjoyed meeting you in class too! I wish we'd been in the same room so we could have visited with each other more! Your painting is great and I LOVE the wire flower! It's so YOU! Hey, are you coming to Art Unraveled?