Lucky Me!

Today I sealed the deal to get into one more class at Art Unraveled. It was sold out but I put out an announcement on the Yahoo Group that I was looking to buy it and there it appeared! I am taking Stephanie Lee's class Totally Plastered. I am very happy about this. Yesterday, I got a bit of good news too but I won't share just yet. My friend Jen says that it's just amazing how I make my mind up to do something and it just happens. I like to think of it as what my earlier post described, paying attention and taking chances. You have to take a risk to reap the rewards. I am just an impatient person and I hate waiting for things! But, this is not about the destination, I have to keep reminding myself, it's about the journey. Enjoy the journey...and you never know what life will bring unless you take chances on the unknown.

Comments

Kelly Boyd said…
Well, even though you aren't going to announce it yet... CONGRATULATIONS??? When are you going to make an "AUNT CINDY" original for your favorite niece???? tee hee!
Oh, I so agree with that. Enjoy the journey. That is great that you were able to get into Stephanie Lee's class. I'm sure you will love it.
kecia deveney said…
congrats on the article in belle amoire jewelry! i happen to catch it today while i was perusing magazines at Border's! i was excited to see you published. great job!
kecia