Tomorrow is Art & Soul Portland sign up!

I can't wait! I am so excited. My sister Lynn and Jennifer will be going to, so we should have a blast! I also love the theme "By the Sea" and that will be fun to create trades for. This year is turning out to be a very busy year. Like I said before, I am taking a beginning PMC class here in Vegas in April. Good thing it's only a half day...as I am preparing to move soon. Then in June, I am taking Deryn Mentock and DJ Pettitt's class at the Paper Studio . Then in August I am going to Art Unraveled and taking Leighanna Lights Vintage Metal Deck Class and Louise Duhamels My Heart Jumped Over the Moon Class . So tomorrow after I sign up for my classes for Art & Soul, I will post them and hopefully I will get to meet people I only know from my blog!

Comments

Lisa Gallup said…
Sounds like you will have a FUN year of classes!! I went to Art Unraveled in 2005 and had a BLAST! Hopefully will get to go back one year! :) Maybe after my last kid graduates (only another year!) :)
Anonymous said…
Cindy,

Sounds like we do have some interests in common. Looking forward to meeting you in Nina's class.

Denise
Jan Thomason said…
I have taken Leighanna Light's Vintage Metal Deck class (last year at Portland art n soul) and LOVED it. She's great and the metal deck you make is so cool:)
Jan