Clarification on my 2 cents

I just wanted to clarify a few things from my 2 cents post. I am divorced from my first husband, THANK GOD! My second and current husband of 16 years is one of the reasons I stopped making bad choices. He is my rock, my steadiness and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Always willing to help people. I cannot tell you how many people's cars he has worked on and motorcycles etc. One evening, he saw a neighbor that we didn't know, and her mother trying to load their U-HAUL by themselves. He went over there and helped them till 10pm that night load that truck. That is the kind of guy he is. So on Wednesday night it's Boys night. They go hang out in one of their buddies garages and kick back a few, so that is why I had to pick up a drunk husband.

I never intended for anyone to feel sorry for me or pity me, as I would not change the things that have happened in my life. I would never know how truely wonderful my life is now. And, I like I said, I have worked very hard to drag myself up from the bottom. If I can do it so can others! All it takes is one step in the right direction. I appreciate all the caring people out there, but don't feel sorry for me because my life is great and only getting better!

Comments