In a weird state

Ever since the "Turmoil" I have been in a weird state of being. I don't know why the whole incident affected me the way it has but I can't seem to get back into gear. I have done no art to speak of except for Jen's necklace...I don't even have a desire to do anything. I can't even explain my feelings...I have just been dragged into this void of....the doldrums...that's a good word for it. Like in the Phantom Tollbooth. I think I am going to have to read again how Milo got out of the doldrums. Maybe I could use that advice and pull myself out too....Now I need to find my book...hmmmm Where could it be?

Comments

Rella said…
You just need time to recover from that incredible strain. Remember to be gentle with yourself. You will be back to yourself in due time. And watch a movie that makes you laugh so hard you might pee your pants!!

xox Rella