Am I the only one?

Do you ever have an idea in your mind of how you want something to be and it just doesn't work? It seems to happen to me alot these days. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The necklace I was working on called "Lemonade" just didn't look like I wanted it to so I made another button bracelet with it.

I like this bracelet. I still need to solder the jump rings closed but that will be another day. I am going to make my things and then do all the soldering at once. I really need to set up stations in my studio. One jewelry, one for soldering, one for sewing, one for painting. That way everything I need is at a certain spot and I can just move down the line! Sounds like a good idea to me. I will have to think on that and see if I can work a plan.

Comments

Rella said…
I LOVE, LOVE THIS BRACELET!! If you are putting it on etsy, please let me know. The color combo is really sweet.

Your idea of different stations is right on......that would make it all easy to move from one to another without stress.

Best ~ Rella
Sam I Am said…
i LOVE this!! its sooo light and yummy..and looks so fun :) You have an amazing eye!!!!!