I have been tagged!

I've been tagged. The tagging thing is this...you post 7 random facts/habits about yourself to your blog or my space then you choose 7 other people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment/or email them to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.Here are my seven random things that you may or may not know about me:

1. One of my favorite movies is Caveman with Ringo Starr! LOL..I know I know, I just can't help it!
2. I won a writing contest in 2nd grade and got to go to Cape Canaveral to see a rocket blast off in the early 70's
3. I failed my driving test because I hit a bumper that was sticking way out on a truck and scrapped my car. LOL...That was along time ago and I don't EVER parallel park anywhere because I suck at it!
4. I love all things Halloween.
5. I could live on Steamed Clams and melted butter.
6. I used to collect teddy bears and I have over 200 of them packed away in boxes in the closet.
7. I lived in my car for about a week when my son was a baby until I broke down and went back to my husband at the time because I just couldn't make it on my own. Sad I know, but I would not trade my past for it is what has made me who I am now.

I tag the following artists:
Paula Scinto An English Girl in the USA
Belinda - Altered belly
Tracy Roos
Elizabeth of Enchanted Art
Rella - Faerieluna
Deryn Mentock
Nina Bagley

Comments