Teaching

I went over to Jennifer's today and taught her how to solder. I actually think I am a pretty good teacher. I learned what to do and what not to do. Jen is a good student though. Even at work she picked up things quickly. Yes she works with me and I am her boss. LOL Maybe that's why she listened so well! We were just getting her ready for class next month with Sally Jean.


So then I came home and starting organizing my beads like I was supposed to yesterday until I got side tracked. That always seems to happen to me. It is amazing how much stuff you don't realize you have until you put it all together. I love my Swarovski crystals....so shiny and bright.


I am trying to reorganize my room because the layout, which can be seen in an older post, is not working for me. I need to find what is convenient for me. I am a girl of convenience.

I didn't work on my Blue Cruise Journal this weekend. Time got away from me and I just couldn't get going on it. I still haven't decided which direction to take so that is probably my problem. I should just do 2 of them. One in each style I am trying to combine! I guess that is what I shall do!

Comments