Helping Others

I was looking at Nina Bagley's blog tonight and she was asking for a favor. Actually she was asking for help for Gina of Joyful Purpose Blog. Gina is helping kids in need and they need supplies. Please see the link here if you can help. http://sweetsistergina.typepad.com/joyful_purpose/ I am helping. I was just looking at my stuff last night and thinking I didn't need all this stuff. I have so much it is overwhelming sometimes. I was planning on selling it on eBay, but I decided it would serve a better purpose going to help these kids. Art is a way to bring out what you are feeling and I think it is a powerful tool for children whose lives have not been easy.

On another note, I have decided that I am going to create a journal of my trip to Turkey and my sisters & my Blue Cruise on the Aegean Sea. It was such a life altering trip in many ways, I want to make something that I will treasure for a long time. I am inspired by the journal that Judy of Red Velvet Blog made for someone. So stay tuned as I will start making the pages and will post each page as it is done. I don't know how long it will take but I will enjoy the process because that was the greatest trip I have ever taken and creating the pages will bring me back... Sigh...

Comments