Grateful

I have decided to start my day off with what I am grateful for...
I am grateful that the cop that stopped me this morning on my way to work didn't give me a ticket! LOL. I was going down the turning lane....OK it was not a turning lane when I went into it but it did turn into one...LOL He told me that they were warning people that you can only use that lane within 200ft of the light. Told me not to do it again, at which I promptly said yes officer. I will NEVER do it again. And then he let me go on my merry way. I was very GRATEFUL. I didn't need ANOTHER ticket. LOL Lord, my new car is getting me in lots of trouble. I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband and two great kids, and three great sisters, and I like my boss and my coworkers, and I live in a nice house and drive a nice car. I am grateful I am alive and well... It sure puts you in a different mood when you start to think about what you are grateful for.

Comments