Feeling Special


I have to share because my heart is beaming. Here is the card my 15 year old daughter Megan gave me yesterday. It made me cry. I always vowed that I would have a better relationship with my children than I had with my parents. I try not to judge them and let them be who they are. I give my opinion, but I let them make their own decisions because they are the ones who have to deal with the consequences. Believe me there have been more than a few times that I said "I told you so". LOL. I have made more than my share of mistakes in parenting. I am not perfect but my children still love me! I feel very blessed that both of my children are growing up to be wonderful individuals. They have good hearts and I love them dearly.

Comments

Sam I Am said…
awwwwwwwwwwww now how sweet is that card??? Frame it and look at it each and every day!!! :)
I love how kids say just the right things at the right times..just when we think we're not making a difference in their lives..or think they're not listening.. they surprise us with these little things that make our hearts melt :)

and.. LOVE your "Nest Egg" creation!!!!! Dont be dissapointed..its PERFECT :)
can't wait to see it in the magazine!
hugs...
sandy