Exhausted

Have you ever gotten so worked up about your workplace that you say why am I doing this? I have a love hate relationship with my work. This is the 3rd time I have worked for this company...LOL I started in June of 1999 and left in February of 2000. Why...bullshit...Isn't that always the case. Then I returned in February of 2001. Then we decided to move to Kentucky when my husband retired, so I left again in June of 2005. Only to return to Las Vegas and the same company in January of 2006. I get so frustrated at times with the way things are, but I know there is bullshit in every job. I have to learn to remember that it is not MY company and not MY money. Although I try to watch it as if it was my own. I just decided that I am not going to waste my energy on being passionate about my work. Is that wrong? I will do my job to the best of my ability but I will not invest so much of myself into it. THAT is a very hard thing for me to because I usually throw myself headfirst into anything I do BUT damn if they don't care why should I? Who the hell am I to say anything? I guess I need to reread the secret! LOL That is what I am going to concentrate on...My Art. Think positive! LOL AAaaahhhhhhooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Comments