Monday, October 13, 2008

Art & Soul Day 6 and Final Night

The final class I had was with Judy Wilkenfled. It was called Aging Gracefully. I learned techniques in this class that I will be using alot! What a great class. What a great teacher. She is such a kick.I made her take a picture with me and this is what she did...LOL I told her it was going up on my blog! If you ever get a chance to take a class with her do it. You won't be disappointed.

Later that night, my sister Lynn and I went to dinner with Catherine Witherell. We have been wanting to meet for some time now. We had a blast talking about everything under the sun. I am glad we finally met. I didn't get any pictures of us which I wish I would have. But I am sure we will meet again somewhere sometime.

And that is my final post on Art & Soul 2008. Now, I am getting my submission to Belle Armoire ready, then this weekend I take a trip to see my man again, then I come back and I am busy busy busy. Life is good right now. I am just taking each day as it comes and enjoying what it has to offer.

5 comments:

Diana said...

You took some fantastic classes, Cindy. Love the pic of you and Judy...what a kick! Wishing you a wonderful weekend with the man and good luck on your BAJM submission.

Kerri Jean said...

I've been meaning to begin a gratitude journal and now is a good time!! So glad you've been having such a great time. Thanks for the show & tell.

Judy said...

Great photo - loved the alligator - thanks for being such a cool student - xox
judy

Deryn Mentock said...

Don't you love Catherine? And Judy, of course! She looks like Cousin It in this photo! I just know she'd love me saying so...

HappyDayArt! said...

Yes, we will be meeting up again! There's way more to talk about!

Hope you are having a sweet weekend.
xo Catherine