You Make My Day Award

I am honored that Catherine Witherell choose me as a blog that brings her happiness or inspiration. And now I am to pass this award on! The rules for the "You Make My Day Award" are to name 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Catherine would have been on my list because she inspires me and is such a nice person, but since she has already been through this 3 times, I will leave her out.

I present this award to the following 10 artists:
1. Rella She is an amazing artist and an amazing woman. I admire her strength.
2. Deryn Amazing Jewelry! Great photographer and the person who's blog I have been following the longest. Hell I didn't even know what blogs were back then, I just know I liked her art and it was where I could see it. LOL I admire her ability to be the better person. More people should be like her.
3. Kerri Such a smart and funny woman. She has a great sense of humor and a whole lot of talent. I admire her follow through. She is one busy woman!
4. Leighanna An amazing artist that can make other peoples castoffs look fantastic! I admire her ability to think outside the box and have a vision of what things can become. Plus...she is supersweet.
5. Judy Her art is something that just reaches into your soul. I admire her ability to put just the right pieces together that have meaning and symbolism.
6. Jen The artist who doesn't create art. her cat has taken over her blog now and he is actually pretty funny. It really should be named Bono's Blog. He has a sharp wit and really should write more often. I am a faithful reader of his. LOL
7. Angie A new blog to me found through the OWOH event. Such eye candy. Love it
8. Kristen Beautiful Art, Beautiful Spirit. Even though you only get to know people through their blogs, sometimes you just know that they are NICE people.
9. Amy I am always checking out what Amy is up to. We have done a swap and she also won one of my necklaces. One day we will meet. She is quite the funny woman.
10. Kelly She is a member of MMCA that I am in too and is super supportive. She has a quick wit and is a great artist.

Ok...so there are my 10. I didn't realize how hard that would be! There are so many people that have blogs that I read daily or at least when they post. Thank god for bloglines. It tells me when someone has updated their blog. Timesaver! LOL

Comments

Kelly Snelling said…
You are so sweet! Thank you, Cindy. I am very honored to have made your day!! xo-k
Deryn Mentock said…
Cindy, what a kind description you gave me! Thank you so much :)
Well, here I am catching a few moments during the whirlwind of Balloon Festival and visit/help of two of my chicks.....and I'm still smiling about the croc purse .......and what do I see??? why it's MY name here. huh????? and then I see why. Well, I am blushing and feeling honored at the same time. Thank you....you are quite precious. and it's fun that you 'get' my occasional odd sense of humor like you do!!!

xo Rella